Sunday, January 27, 2008

TriBeCa - the Place to Live in NY

I am probably one of the last people who should be allowed to express an opinion on best New York neighborhoods. I have spent two months of the summer and one month this winter in the city but I can proudly say that I am getting acquainted with it, and we are slowly becoming friends. Thanks to TriBeCa.
TriBeCa is located in lower Manhattan, close to Canal Street and Hudson River. Living there means easy and quick commute to any point of the city.The neighborhood offers plenty of supermarkets, clothing stores and fast food restaurants. All this is essential for living in NY but is not what attracted me to TriBeCa.








The Hudson River Park refreshing ambiance during the day and blissful sight at night impressed me the most. Walking around the park, you encounter green sceneries, old architecture and contemporary projects, and the bluest sky in New York. You look around and see people absorbed in all kinds of sport activities starting with aerobics and running to skateboarding and bicycling. A night there is as calm as the river's blurred darkness from the reflected lights of the skyscrapers in the distance. The apartment buildings are well-equipped with all necessary facilities, including doormen, fitness centers and laundry rooms. I can only encourage you to check out the neighborhood and see how it suits your needs.

1 comment:

sldkafj said...

Hi,

Read your message on my blog. I really enjoy reading yours and your thoughts about American culture. It gives me some good insights about New York which is where I hope to live after the Peace Corps. Keep blogging!