Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mhmassage

There is one thing I can never refuse - a nice massage. I always feel the need for experienced strong fingers studying the nerve points of my body and satiating my thirst for relaxation. I believe I am good at giving massages and plan to eventually gain an official certificate in massage therapy. Until then, I will focus on my feet.
According to a website on natural healing we have 7, 200 nerve endings on each foot. They all correspond to different parts of the organism and by exercising pressure on them one influences these organs. That is why you should take care of your feet!
This is also what the foot market says. The foot health network, http://www.foot.com/, "provides information on foot pain, foot conditions, comfort and performance footwear, sports injuries and foot health for diabetes." Of course, this information would be useless without millions of foot products to bring you comfort and energy. In other words, you need to shop.
It is a very interactive website with a Foot Pain Identifier feature that shows feet graphics and allows online guests to "click where it hurts." The solution to the problem is not a surprise - it would be a product called Hammer Toe Splint, or Gel Toe Cap, or Dress Orthotics, or some other smart-sounding name.
Don't get me wrong: I have never tried the products and don't know how efficient they are. Something tells me, however, that hot sea salt water, nice warm socks and tender massage will take away the pain for free.

1 comment:

roxx said...

...plus a pair of Manolo Blahniks wouldn't hurt